Picture
See my work on Granville Island again after the "Put A Bird On It" exhibition at the Concourse Gallery at Emily Carr University in their first annual "Art Market". I will be selling select pieces from all of my series at the event on the two days and will be accepting cash and cards (working on setting up a square reader on my phone!). It will be a great opportunity for you to see some of my work out of the studio and I would love to meet you all! I hear there are going to be tons of other awesome alumni and each vendor will be donating a piece to the door prizes so it is worth to come just for the chance to win one of those!

"A new annual highlight on Vancouver’s art market scene!

Presented as a part of The Comeback, Emily Carr’s annual alumni reunion, The Art Market will showcase the work of our talented alumni in the same way that The Student Art Sale highlights that of our students.

The Art Market will take place in the Concourse Gallery September 27 and 28 from 11am - 5pm."

Follow the Art Market's Facebook Fan Page!

Can't wait to see you there! Remember to sign up with my newsletter to catch more great updates and insights into my studio!

Comments

09/09/2016 5:36am

Nice to be hearing about this kmcgiveron-art site, keep doing in the same way with better updates, thanks for sharing . Mainly this giving us info about the art market emily carr university ill be there.

10/08/2016 12:07am

Any recorded work of expression is automatically protected by copyright, meaning you own the rights to it. If you write a letter to your mother, it is automatically copyrighted.

01/29/2017 6:50am

Another element that you ought to look for in your loan specialist is the capacity to support your application locally. Neighborhood endorsement is for the most part a great deal more quick than any procedure that requires the loan specialist to deliver your application off to another zone.

02/02/2017 9:13am

Your visiting at the University's art gallery will encourage students in performing more for their future.

02/05/2017 8:02pm

Area 203b is the essential FHA credit which is a home loan protection program frame for single families. This lodging advance is given by the HUD's FHA or the Federal Housing Administration to protect the home loan credits made by the qualified private banks to individuals renegotiating or acquiring a main living place.

02/17/2017 9:47am

Regardless of the amount you have put something aside for the buy of your optimal home, it is not a correct state of mind to simply neglect your well deserved cash effortlessly from your hands. You would not have any desire to pay for an overrated property.

05/07/2017 5:54am

Can I visit your studio and look at some of your art works? And buy somthing, if it's possible.