Picture
I'm finally having one! My first studio sale!
Because I have a really small studio and work over flowing from it and it is the end of shows for this year, I am looking to sell some work to make space for new stuff!

This is a great time to collect new art for your home! 2014 pieces and older will be at a reduced price so this is a great time to save and get new art! I have no room in my studio so you are in luck.

To see my work please visit the Series documentation page and scroll through slide shows to see who is available and what year they're made in
To inquire about work, book a studio visit or arrangement, email me at kathleen@kmcgiveron-art.com or text me at 778-227-9816 or use the CONTACT FORM below.

Contact me to Inquire, Book a Studio Visit or Arrangement

Comments

When we surf the net, we could have as numerous details immediately. Yet your own is the most effective one.

07/21/2016 6:37pm

I'm a huge fan of art and ceramics. I already saw some of your works and they are truly impressive. I admire you for having such great talent. I hope that I could go to one of your studio sale someday. Thank you for sharing this information. I'm looking forward to see more of your amazing works.

12/18/2016 11:26pm

Apexatropin Know all about the stories we publish each Apexatropin day on workouts, vitamins, and all-round cool.

04/14/2016 12:02pm

I missed this sale. It's a pity for me.

01/09/2017 12:52am

Elite Male Extra ProSolution capsules are less expensive for they employ effective herbal elements that energize the male, improving his choice for intercourse and Elite Male Extra enhancing the first-rate of erections. The tablet facilitates to have tough, fuller and thicker erections by improving the production of nitric oxide in the frame and increasing blood flow to the male sex organ and engorging penile tissues with blood. http://skulptekprofacts.com/elite-male-extra/

Hope to visit your studio soon as i am also a fan of music and art. Hope you have great time there. Hope for the best.

08/03/2016 11:21pm

Luxy® is the #1 online millionaire dating site for rich, wealthy and beautiful singles. We will help you to find the most Attractive, Wealthy and Desirable people online.

Hello, would anybody have the capacity to help me how with getting this video instructional action from this site, I have watched and listen it beginning now however may need to down weight it.Hello dear, me despite my mother are too much watch diverting video cuts next to after I finished my work

Do you provide any discounts? It would be wonderful

09/21/2016 5:17am

Hurrah! Its also pleasant post about JavaScript, I am in fact keen of learning JavaScript. thanks admin This post on the topic of how to embed a YouTube video code is really valuable designed for fresh internet access visitors. Pleasant work, keep it up.

11/15/2016 8:28pm

I think its better not to sale the studio things if you have financial problem than why not you try to sale your skills online by making some channels that teach music instrument playing.

12/07/2016 7:53pm

amusing to have the capacity to visit here, your site is in reality extremely valuable for me to visit. Express appreciation to you.

12/20/2016 5:11am

12/28/2016 8:06pm

Hi there I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

Those three muscle advantage truths are acknowledged and practiced by means of a choose few successful weightlifters the world over, and separate the dreamers from the large. http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/